Our 2023 in-person OPAT Regional Workshops will take place in 5 locations.
Glasgow – 9 June, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons
Birmingham – 23 June, IET Austin Court
Belfast – 7 July, Crowne Plaza
London – 14 July, 20 Cavendish Square, Royal College of Nursing
Bristol – 21 September, Engineers House
This workshop series is RCPath CPD accredited.
OPAT Service Directory
Is your Trust / Board listed in the OPAT Service Directory? Click here to check, and if not please enter your service https://e-opat.com/service-directory-list/
For any questions regarding this workshop series, please contact Esme Carruthers.
Please note that programme content will vary by location, details below.
Registration is now open for this series of in-person workshops.
BSAC Members (NHS/not for profit) £50
Non-BSAC Members (NHS/not for profit) £75
Please use the registration links below to register your attendance at your chosen workshop location.
For any queries regarding registration, please contact Esme Carruthers.
Please submit your abstract(s) using the online submission form for consideration for POSTER presentation at the OPAT Workshops.
The deadline for abstract submissions to be considered for the Bristol Workshop is 1700hrs UK time on Friday 25 August 2023.
To view the posters presented at the 2022 workshop series please click here.
Please note our Conditions of Submission:
1. The presenting author must register for their chosen workshop.
2. Abstracts must be submitted by the stated deadline for your chosen workshop.
3. The first author should ideally be the presenting author. All correspondence will be sent to the lead author.
4. If selected for poster presentation authors are required to submit their poster in pdf (landscape) format prior to the first workshop for inclusion on the virtual poster platform.
5. All abstracts need to be submitted using the online submission form.
Format of Abstracts:
Abstracts should be no longer than 400 words and contain:
• an initial statement of specific objectives of the study, unless this is given in the title;
• a brief statement of methods;
• a summary of the results obtained;
• specific conclusions.
For any queries regarding abstract submissions, please contact Esme Carruthers.
There are various sponsorship opportunities available to support this workshop series. Please contact Esme Carruthers for further details.