Local Facilitator and Chair:
Please submit your abstract(s) using the online submission form for consideration for POSTER presentation at the OPAT Workshops.
The deadline for abstract submission is 1200hrs UK time on Friday 12 May 2023.
To view the posters presented at the 2022 workshop series please click here.
Please note our Conditions of Submission:
1. The presenting author must register for their chosen workshop.
2. Abstracts must be submitted by 1200hrs UK time on Friday 12 May 2023.
3. The first author should ideally be the presenting author. All correspondence will be sent to the lead author.
4. If selected for poster presentation authors are required to submit their poster in pdf (landscape) format prior to the first workshop for inclusion on the virtual poster platform.
5. All abstracts need to be submitted using the online submission form.
Format of Abstracts:
Abstracts should be no longer than 400 words and contain:
• an initial statement of specific objectives of the study, unless this is given in the title;
• a brief statement of methods;
• a summary of the results obtained;
• specific conclusions.
For any queries regarding abstract submissions, please contact Esme Carruthers.